The ultrasonic cleaning machine (bearing cleaning machine) consists of the following parts:
(1) Ultrasonic system: including transducer and ultrasonic generator.
(1) Transducer: the transducer is fixed with special high temperature resistant, vibration resistant and high viscosity resin glue supplemented by special methods, which will not fall off, and can withstand the high temperature of 100 ℃ ~ 150 ℃.
(2) Ultrasonic generator: the high-power ultrasonic generator can be composed of ultra audio IGBT power electronic devices as the main components. This kind of ultrasonic generator has advanced circuit and complete structure, supplemented by a sensitive and reliable integrated control system. Various ultrasonic generators can work independently or in parallel to complete large-scale cleaning projects.
2) Heating and temperature control system. The heater is usually made of stainless steel pipe, which can resist acid and alkali. The purpose of heating is to heat the cleaning agent to increase the washing effect of the cleaning machine. The temperature is automatically controlled and can be adjusted freely within an appropriate range.
3) Cleaning tank: the cleaning tank is generally made of stainless steel by argon arc welding. The tank body is provided with slag removal access, thermal insulation and sound insulation layer, etc. to ensure that the water level should be at least 200 mm higher than the transducer box.
4) Tank liquid circulating filtration system. The system is equipped with a filter to dynamically filter the tank liquid to maintain the cleanliness of the tank liquid. When the workpiece comes out of the groove, the filtered liquid flows through the spray link on the upper part of the groove to wash the workpiece once, so as to wash away the oil stain adhered to the surface when the workpiece comes out of the groove, so as to avoid polluting the next groove liquid.
5) Conveying system: determine the conveying mode and control mode of the ultrasonic cleaning machine according to the shape, volume and batch of the cleaned workpiece.
6) Spray rinsing system: according to the surface condition of the cleaned workpiece, some cleaning machines are equipped with spray rinsing process, which organically combines ultrasonic cleaning and spray cleaning.
7) Drying system: according to the condition of the cleaned workpiece, some cleaning machines are equipped with a drying system, which is mainly composed of heater, fan, blowing nozzle, etc. the temperature is automatically controlled.
Wuxi Shuangyi bearing assembly line bearing sleeve tester bearing cleaner bearing atomization oiler bearing hole measuring machine pressure riveting machine riveting machine valve detector bearing assembly line